Hajj, in Islam, is the pilgrimage to the blessed and holy city of Makkah in Saudi Arabia, which every adult Muslim male and female must perform at least once in his/her life span. It is the fifth basic pillar of Islam and is incumbent on every Muslim who is physically and financially capable of performing it.
Hajj has its own rituals, which are to be performed accordingly. To perform Hajj accurately, a pilgrim needs someone or a guide to instructing him during his/her visit to the holy city of Makkah.
Darussalam (International Publishers and Distributors) is an institution, that presents authentic martial about Islam and its teachings. It published many books and Islamic mobile applications about various topics, such as Faith, Prayer, Zakat, Ramadan, Hajj, and many others. A pilgrim can fulfill his/her needs by choosing Darussalam’s authentic books and apps as a guide for his/her travel while performing the rituals of Hajj.
Top 5 Islamic Mobile Apps which can help you in your Hajj Journey
1. Hajj And Umrah Guide
Hajj and Umrah Guide is one of the easy and comprehensive apps that lead you to understand and know everything about Hajj and the blessed journey to the Holy places in Makkah. Moreover, a pilgrim can easily use the app and understand every individual ritual of Hajj.
- Hajj – What is Hajj and why perform it?
- A complete guide about Tawaf and Sai both in Hajj and Umrah.
- Hajj 2016.
- Know about types of Hajj.
- A comprehensive guide of rituals both for Hajj and Umrah.
- Supplications that a pilgrim needs on different occasions with audio support, Arabic text, translation, and actual transliterations.
- A complete map guide during visits to holy places on the journey of Hajj and Umrah.
2. Qur’an Karim (Koran)
Reciting Quran is a benefit in every aspect. It cleanses the reader’s soul, and relieves stress, depression, anxiety, and all types of mental illnesses. Reciting Quran is a Religious obligation. Reading and learning its meanings become a witness for the person on the Day of Judgment. A pilgrim during his/her journey to Makkah and Madinah can also recite the Holy Quran in his/her spare time. It is the best source of remembering Allah (SWT). He/she can benefit himself/herself from this unique Quran Karim app, which is completely designed for people who cannot find extra time to read from the printed copy and a pilgrim is one of them. They can install this blessed app and continue earning their rewards from their Lord.
- Clear Arabic text to read and easy English Language to understand.
- Search option. (Verse, chapter, and Surah).
- Restart reciting from where you left off.
- Bookmark and save the chapter, surah, and verse for future references.
- And many more.
3. Qibla Compass – Find Qibla
Prayer is one of the important pillars of Islam. One should offer five compulsory prayers day and night. For establishing prayer one should face Qiblah. Qiblah’s direction changes from place to place and from country to country. Being Muslim and establishing prayers one needs the Qiblah Compass app to guide himself/herself to find the right direction to face in his/her prayer. A pilgrim can also benefit himself/herself from this great app during Hajj and Umrah seasons.
- Easy finding Qiblah direction through GPS.
- Manually setting location without GPS.
- Can be used in offline mode.
- Beautiful graphics.
- The smart app designed for great purpose.
4. Supplications of Islam – Duas
Our Supreme Lord commands His followers to supplicate to Him alone and promises to respond to their supplication. The texts from Quran and Sunnah signify the importance and value of making Dua in Islam. Dua is the immense of Ibadah. It is the shield of a believer against evil and his enemy. It is a great support during pain and suffering. Hence, the whole of Makkah and Madinah are blessed, but there are some places, which more blessed than others.
As a pilgrim, one should benefit himself/herself from such opportunity and make due during his/her blessed journey. He/she should make supplication with awareness, attention, and great dedication.
- All supplications are divided into categories.
- Clear Arabic text with English translation and transliteration.
- Easy to go between one supplication to another.
- High-Quality audio sound.
5. Tasbeeh-Praise Counter
Those who perform Zikr are wise and are promised abundant success, peace, happiness, mercy, forgiveness, and even great rewards from their Lord both in this world life and in the Hereafter. The above-mentioned qualities are highly valued and are positively important factors in one’s religious and worldly life. Moreover, Zikr has many benefits. It keeps away the Satan and weakens his strength, relieves the mind from anxieties and worries, produces joy, happiness, and tranquility in the heart, brightens the face and heart, strengthens the body and mind, attracts one’s sustenance and induces the love of Almighty Allah.
The app in the picture is Zikr. It includes 6 different types of Zikr. The app has many beautiful features and the following are some of them:
- Easy to do tasbih.
- Daily saving option of tasbih.
- 6 different types of Zkir.
- Independently count saving option.
- Daily tasbih checklist.
- Auto saving option.
- Amazing graphics.
- Best and most unique tool.